CrossProductSweeper

John Hunter jdhunter at nitace.bsd.uchicago.edu
Mon Sep 24 16:00:02 EDT 2001

    Marcin> Generators which are a recent feature of Python make it
    Marcin> much easier.  Here is an example - works with
    Marcin> Python-2.2a1:

Thanks for the examples.  Any good links where I can read about
generators?

One thing missing from this implementation is the is_end_of_loop
feature that CrossProductSweeper has, which is something that I often
use in practice, like computing some summary stats at the end of each
inner loop.  Any way to get this with the generator approach?

Thanks,
JDH