YOU ARE ALL GAY!

tm tmoero at yahoo.invalid
Fri Oct 12 05:53:27 EDT 2001

Geoffrey Pointer wrote:
> tm said:
>
> > Much better geof, you left the attributes this time. Shows you are
> > capable of learning. You could use some help with snipping, but keep up
> > the good work.
>
> Read the whole message that you are commenting on here.

Which one? The one where you fucked up the attributes, or the one where
you strung a bunch of messages together?

> My original comment
> was a one off, off hand comment, meant to be just light hearted in the
> spirit of the original message.

Oh, the one where you fucked up the attributes and didn't snip pages of
useless shit. Thanks for the clarification.

> Just like at least two of the other replies
> which I read in context with the original post. The only reason I clipped
> the entire original message (something I normally NEVER do) is because Nigel
> said he hadn't seen the original message.

Ah, so 'nigel' was the attribute you snipped?

> They say you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink. Well,
> this little black horse has been to the water of his own volition has drunk
> the water heartily and moved on. You on the other hand it seems would have
> me drown.

heh. Whatever.

> > Say, would you like to learn how to make a proper sig delimiter?
>
> Proper?? There is obviously no accounting for taste, its only text for
> crying out loud.
>
> --
>
>     Cheers - Geoff %^>

Good try. Still not right. You need a space after the dashes.
HTH,
TM