YOU ARE ALL GAY!

Geoffrey Pointer geoffrey at bigpond.net.au
Fri Oct 12 05:24:19 EDT 2001

On: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 14:48:34 +0900
Subject: Re: YOU ARE ALL GAY!
tm <tmoero at yahoo.invalid> said:

> Much better geof, you left the attributes this time. Shows you are
> capable of learning. You could use some help with snipping, but keep up
> the good work.

Read the whole message that you are commenting on here. My original comment
was a one off, off hand comment, meant to be just light hearted in the
spirit of the original message. Just like at least two of the other replies
which I read in context with the original post. The only reason I clipped
the entire original message (something I normally NEVER do) is because Nigel
said he hadn't seen the original message.

They say you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink. Well,
this little black horse has been to the water of his own volition has drunk
the water heartily and moved on. You on the other hand it seems would have
me drown.

> Say, would you like to learn how to make a proper sig delimiter?

Proper?? There is obviously no accounting for taste, its only text for
crying out loud.

--

    Cheers - Geoff %^>