OT: This is a useless thread. (was: YOU ARE ALL GAY!)

Geoffrey Pointer geoffrey at bigpond.net.au
Fri Oct 12 05:46:11 EDT 2001

On: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 03:29:13 -0500
Michael Lee Yohe <myohe+USENET at redhat.com> said:

> Please quit cross-posting this big piece of excrement.

Excuse me!! Whether or not you agree with what tm and I are saying and
whether or not we agree with each other, this often happens in threads.
Sometimes the issue of _how_ to use the usenet comes up. How do you expect
these ideas to disseminate other wise? I'm glad tm was bothered to comment
whatever I might think about his approach. You on the other hand are just
totally blinkered.

The cross-posting thing happened in the original message. I'm sorry if that
was contributed to by me but as in this case also, you yourself have replied
by cross-posting so who knows where from and not only that, you've changed
the thread subject. You've personally contributed to the multiplication of
the excrement you apparently detest. Need I say more? This is certainly my
last message in this/that thread.

--

    Cheers - Geoff %^>