Rational Rose support for Python?

Franz GEIGER fgeiger at datec.at
Wed May 16 11:44:29 EDT 2001

Had a look at 3.0 beta recently. GUI seems fine except performance, as you
stated. It generated Python code, that even was not syntactically right. How
do you overcome this? Do you edit the genrated sources manually? Or is the
generator plugable and do you have a more advanced one?

Regards
Franz

news:990007153.13846.0.nnrp-01.c1c3e154 at news.demon.co.uk...