Rational Rose support for Python?

Paul Brian pbrian at demon.net
Wed May 16 06:03:27 EDT 2001

I never found any support in Rational Rose, though that *may* have changed
recently.

However there is a not too bad UML designer and (mostly) full lifecycle
support at http://www.objectdomain.com/.  They have written their UML
designer in Java, and scripted it with Jython, so added in python support
almost by default.

It runs a bit slow on anything less than <<lots of memory>> but I found it
pretty good overall.

They have apparently been winning converts away from the Rational rose
mainstream and are I think compatiable with Rational (at more than the UML
level obviously)

Good luck

Paul Brian

news:3B01972E.DD33192B at 01019freenet.de...