Rational Rose support for Python?

Alexandre Fayolle alf at orion.logilab.fr
Wed May 16 06:40:03 EDT 2001

On Tue, 15 May 2001, Oliver Korpilla <korpo at 01019freenet.de> wrote:
>Hi,
>
>is there support for Python in Rational Rose?
>It is not in the standard version of Rational Rose 2000, only for Java,
>C++, VB, etc.

Warning: this is not a answer to your question.

My personal opinion on Rational Rose is that it's not a good UML tool. Rational
is surfing on the Rose brand, they were the first to provide an UML editor,
but there are now many better products, especially in terms of UML support.

Rose does not support UML 1.3, for instance, and this is really a shame. Among
commercial product, I'd advise you to give a look at Together
(http://www.togethersoft.com), which provides a much better and extensive
support of UML.

Alexandre Fayolle
--
http://www.logilab.com
Narval is the first software agent available as free software (GPL).