Windows editor?

Tim Peters tim.one at home.com
Fri May 4 14:33:57 EDT 2001

[Tim]
> Given enough customization work, Source Insight is quite usable
> for Python:
>     http://www.sourcedyn.com/

[Alexander Semenov]
> Trying editor recomended by legendary Tim, I found no support for
> python there.
> I'am too lazy to write it, may I found it anywhere?

AFAIK, I'm the world's only Python programmer who uses Source Insight.  In
the parts of the msg you snipped, I recommended that you consider it only if
you want its C, C++ or Java (or C# or Perl or HTML or ...) support.  So try
it for the latter first.  If a few people pop up who use it *anyway* and want
some Python support, I'll share the Python support I've written;  but that's
too much work to undertake just to satisfy curiosity.