Problem with ActiveState support

Paul Moore paul.moore at atosorigin.com
Tue May 15 10:32:22 EDT 2001

Carlos Ribeiro <cribeiro at mail.inet.com.br> writes:

> I don't know if someone else besides me had this experience. I've
> downloaded Komodo last week. After some unsuccessfull attempts I gave
> up installation and wrote a message to ActiveState support. I received
> almost immediately an automated answer. However, I'm still waiting for
> some *real* answer.

I entered a bug report for PyPPM into the bug database (PyPPM doesn't
work through my firewall, and there is no way of downloading and using
a "Local" package repository, AFAICT).

So far, I have received *no* response at all - not even an automated
one. The bug tracking system shows the bug still in "not looked at"
(!) status. There is no way I can add a comment to the report, so I
can't ask what's going on.

Paul.