Re. PythonCard - was Re: Event-driven GUIs ...

Roman Suzi rnd at onego.ru
Wed Jun 20 01:42:11 EDT 2001

On Wed, 20 Jun 2001, Ron Stephens wrote:

> One could only suggest Roman Suzi and Neil Hodgson since they were the
> first two to mention HyperCard. (and it sounds like they know what
> they're talking about)
>
> Of course one would hope that some of the followers could actually
> produce good code...;-)))))

Wow! I sleeped alittle and the idea of PythonCard growed to
the extent separate maillist were created and I am almost appointed leader
;-)

Well, if you want to look at my failed project, please do:

http://cvs.seul.org/~rnd/index.html

It's a tool for quizzes, stalled at design stage... :-(

Of course, I have some design ideas for the PythonCard,
but I can't lead at this time.

BTW, about leading in Open Source projects,
please, read a thoughtful article at:

http://www.seul.org/edu/oss.project.leadership.html

Sincerely yours, Roman A.Suzi
--