PEP scepticism

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Sat Jun 30 16:28:20 EDT 2001

In article <cphewzlbis.fsf at cj20424-a.reston1.va.home.com>,
	Guido van Rossum <guido at python.org> writes:
> Andrew Kuchling <akuchlin at mems-exchange.org> writes:
>
>> It's also a matter of where effort is expended for the most benefit.

> Thanks, Andrew.  That was a very good point you made in an otherwise
> "same-old-same-old" thread.

Having started the topic I cannot remember the original point
having been made ever before.

And I explicitly wrote that I did not want to discuss the advantages
and disadvantages of certain features again. :)
	Bernhard

The FreeGIS Project                                         (freegis.org)
FSF Europe                                            	  (fsfeurope.org)