Office's Access XP ODBC DBI from PythonWin

Mark Hammond MarkH at ActiveState.com
Thu Jun 14 10:44:26 EDT 2001

Alex Martelli wrote:

> "Steve Holden" <sholden at holdenweb.com> wrote in message
> news:OJj8WlH9AHA.185 at cpmsnbbsa07...
>
>>Has the Win32 odbc module been updated at all since 2.0? I have a feeling
>>you might find it less than satisfactory for extended use - I've certainly
>>had problems myself.
>>

> Hmmm, I did send you my partially-fixed version, yes...?

Hrm - I wouldn't be surprised if either I have asked this before, or you
have sent it before, but what fixes do you have?  I just checked in a
fix to the username and password fields when not specified as part of
the connection string.  It missed ActivePython 211 and win32all-140 tho :(

Thanks,

Mark.