Large pages using Zope

Peter Hansen peter at engcorp.com
Tue Jul 31 20:12:51 EDT 2001

Peter Hansen wrote:

> Achim Domma wrote:
> >
> > I would like to use Zope,

[...]
> (Note: we are using Zope quite successfully in the
> company I work for right now.  It is fast enough,
> just as Python is, for our needs, and is *very*
> stable.  You shouldn't take someone's word for it,
> however, as your own needs and standards may vary.
> Give it a test drive yourself, if you are interested.)

But don't miss this link that was posted by Titus Brown
under a different subject line just after yours:

http://zope-is-evil-666.idyll.org/

It's at least humorous, definitely valid in some respects,
but still uncertain in its conclusion (read to the
final disclaimer), just as with many other Zope users'
opinions...

--
Peter Hansen, P.Eng.
peter at engcorp.com