Komodo

fgleeson at my-deja.com fgleeson at my-deja.com
Mon Jan 1 19:22:02 EST 2001

In article <3A4E7EFD.4090303 at ActiveState.com>,
  Mark Hammond <MarkH at ActiveState.com> wrote:

> This was added between the last "tech preview" and the most recent Thank you for your response. You were correct I was using tech preview 3 not Beta 1.

I downloaded the MSI for beta 1, but now I am having a new problem. The MSI
has an unhandled runtime error in a vb script block. If I choose to debug the
error it shows me the script and the line below so apparently the beta 1 MSI
requires Windows Scripting Host wscript.exe

-> set sh = CreateObject ("WScript.Shell")

I did not have this problem with tech preview 3, so this seems to be a new
requirement that is not in the ActiveState docs anywhere that I could find.

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/