ActivePython Installer for 2.0?

Joel Ricker joejava at dragonat.net
Mon Jan 8 01:15:50 EST 2001

David Lees wrote in message <3A595540.9D34A5AA at NONOSpammytheworld.com>...

>When I double click on it I get a message that says I need a newer
>version of the Windows Installer service?  I am using Win98SE.  What do
>I need to get this '.msi' extension to install?

It should be here:
http://www.activestate.com/download/contrib/Microsoft/9x/InstMsi.exe

>Anyway, I am up and running again by downloading BeOpenPython2.0 and
>Mark Hammonds Win32all-135.  However, it would be handy for new machines
>to use the single Active Python.

Is Mark Hammonds Win32all-135 the Interactive Windows Developer program?  If
so, that means it is available as a seperate package from ActivePython or
python in general?
--
I have been Perl-Free for 3 Days, 2 Hours, 13 Minutes, and 28 Seconds.
Joel Ricker   joejava at dragoncat.net
  Just Another Python Hacker