ActivePython Installer for 2.0?

David Lees debl at NONOSpammytheworld.com
Mon Jan 8 00:50:54 EST 2001

I just tried uninstalling and reinstalling Python 2.0 (I broke something
in IDLE).  I first downloaded the ActivePython2.0.0.202.msi

When I double click on it I get a message that says I need a newer
version of the Windows Installer service?  I am using Win98SE.  What do
I need to get this '.msi' extension to install?

Anyway, I am up and running again by downloading BeOpenPython2.0 and
Mark Hammonds Win32all-135.  However, it would be handy for new machines
to use the single Active Python.

Thanks in advance.

David Lees