ActivePython Installer for 2.0?

David Lees DavidL at SpamNONONoraqia.com
Mon Jan 8 10:05:46 EST 2001

Sorry Joel, I was tired and missed your question.  Yes, you can download
Python 2.0 and IDLE in one package at
http://www.python.org/2.0/#download (this carries a BeOpen label).  Mark
Hammond's package nicely integrates itself with this and you can
download it from
http://www.activestate.com/Products/ActivePython/win32all.html
His package adds PythonWin which is a Windows IDE for Python, which is
what I have been using on both my NT and Win98SE machines.

david

<snip>