Hello people. I have some questions

Weet Vanniks Weet.Vanniks at el_simpatico.be
Wed Aug 29 07:31:16 EDT 2001

Python stops where speed starts to matter. As computers get faster, this is a
moveable frontier.
If you program for a living, then other factors start to matter much earlier
such as hype (for VB vs Python) and lack of marketing $ (for Java vs Python).