Hello people. I have some questions

Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams ignacio at openservices.net
Wed Aug 29 06:02:24 EDT 2001

On Wed, 29 Aug 2001, jeroen paul goudsmit wrote:

> I can read, write, speak , hear, understand english. I'm dutch, so dutch
> still is easier for me. That's why I asked for dutch books.
>
> so if i got it right, python is easier then vb. Only one  thing is not easy.
> You can't just put  a control on a form. But there are special thingies in
> python who can.
>
> And i've got one more question. What's the limit of python. What can you not
> make in it. Vb stops somewere, c++ stops later. Weere stops python?
> Thank you for your fast reactions.

That's a _very_ good question...

I can't think of a time when I've ever seen Python stop. Slow down, yes, but
not stop.

The truth is, even if there is something you can't do in Python natively, you
always have the capability to write a module in C that is callable from
Python.

So the answer, then, is that Python stops wherever C stops. And I don't think
there's a person alive who's EVER seen C stop. I could be wrong though.

P.S. Nice e-mail address ;)

--
Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams  <ignacio at openservices.net>