ISO Python/Zope coder to Customise SPOKE.NET Site

Chris Abraham christopher.abraham at verizon.net
Fri Aug 24 14:45:30 EDT 2001

Hi:

I have a client who needs a python guru who already knows Zope/Python and
has experience working on SPOKE.NET systems.  Must be able to put the time
in and work on an hourly rate or contract.  They want someone who is already
past the Zope/Python learning curve.  The SPOKE.NET products are Zope
products and what this client needs is someone who can customise the look
and feel of the site to their requirements.

The client is a company that develops Virtual Online communities and events
as well as Virtual Spaces for conferences, communities, and working teams.

Its a plus if you know the SPOKE.NET tools already, but its not required.
Its a plus if you live in the Metro-Washington area, but its not required.

Please email or fax me your résumé and your hourly rate and I will collect
them and submit them to the client.

Regards,

Chris
--
chrisabraham <chris at zdev.com> <http://zdev.com> <page at zdev.com>
   +12024527442wk +12024780276fx aim:chrisphur icq:46181597