Pmw ScrolledListBox width

Martin Franklin martin.franklin at westerngeco.com
Fri Aug 17 06:50:32 EDT 2001

I think you could also specify a listbox_width.....

self.box = Pmw.ScrolledListBox(parent,
                 items=('Sydney', 'Melbourne', 'Brisbane'),
                 labelpos='nw',
                 label_text='Cities',
                 listbox_height = 6,
		 listbox_width=80,     # seems to do the trick.....
                 selectioncommand=self.selectionCommand,
                 dblclickcommand=self.defCmd,
         )
# you may also need to allow the listbox to expand
# in the 'x' direction....

self.box.pack(fill='x', expand='yes')

Martin.