PyChecker - a python source code bug finder

David Lees debl at nonospammytheworld.com
Sun Apr 8 01:02:04 EDT 2001

It does not seem to be at sourceforge, but it is at
http://pychecker.sourceforge.net/ and you click on 'current version'

Looks useful, but the first thing I tried running it on is some threaded
socket code and checker.py seems to hang.  I think it is trying to run
the code, which is a problem, because it is not located on the right
machine for running.  I tried both from a DOS window in Win98SE using
Python 2.0 and also with PythonWin.

david lees