PyChecker - a python source code bug finder

Neal Norwitz neal at metaslash.com
Sun Apr 8 22:18:01 EDT 2001

Robin Becker wrote:

> In article <mailman.986668153.19972.python-list at python.org>, Neal
> Norwitz <neal at metaslash.com> writes
> >
> >PyChecker is a python source code checking tool to help you find common bugs.
> >It is meant to find problems that area
> >typically caught by a compiler. Because of the dynamic nature of python, some
> >warnings may be incorrect; however,
> >orge.net/projects/pychecker/
> >
> >Enjoy!  Feedback is greatly appreciated.
>
> Well I just checked SF and see no files in CVS and no released files and
> no downloads.  Where should I be looking?
>
> Robin Becker

I didn't create a release on SF at the time.
They should have been available through CVS at http://sourceforge.net/cvs/?group_id=24686
or on web site http://pychecker.sourceforge.net

I created the release on SF too.  So hopefully there won't be
any more problems finding it.

I also upgraded (downgraded?) pychecker to run on Python 1.5.2
as well as Python 2.0.

Neal