ANN: Soth DPE Version 0.2 with visual configuration

François Pinard pinard at iro.umontreal.ca
Sat Sep 9 11:24:45 EDT 2000

[Sindh]

> See the other message with similar talk for the answer.

Tss, tss, tss!  This is another invitation from you, sending people to
go fishing.  Please adequately describe things you announce.

Do not expect people to make efforts and research, just to merely understand
what you are speaking about.  Be clear in your announcements, and _if_
we are interested in what we read, _then_ we will make efforts to know more.