Soth DPE Version 0.2 with visual configuration

François Pinard pinard at iro.umontreal.ca
Sat Sep 9 11:30:06 EDT 2000

[Neil Hodgson]

> Sindh wrote:
> > As above at http://www.soth.uklinux.net

> Its a good idea to explain what a package does in an announcement. Or
> where you trying for an air of mystery? ;)

> """Soth [Beta release] [...] but I'm not pedantic."""

Are you sure?  You are giving Soth a bad start in my mind.

I always considered that a software is much more free when the maintainer
is welcoming and friendly in his/her attitudes.  There is so much free
software around, nowadays, that people have much of a choice, and will
quite naturally go to the greener pastures :-).