Soth DPE Version 0.2 with visual configuration

Neil Hodgson neilh at scintilla.org
Fri Sep 8 18:02:11 EDT 2000

Sindh wrote:
> As above at http://www.soth.uklinux.net

   Its a good idea to explain what a package does in an announcement. Or
where you trying for an air of mystery? ;)

   To help everyone else work out whether they want to look at the site:
"""Soth [Beta release] is a Distributed processing environment running with
inverse client server philosophy. I don't know if that term is technically
pure but I'm not pedantic. Simply put, Soth server runs on master node
machine and soth clients run on slave machines across the network. If you
give the list of machine running as clients and list of jobs to soth, it
will connect the clients and send the jobs in a order and keep doing it till
all the jobs are done. Then it will quit."""

   Neil