[Q] FOX-Binding for Python ?

Lyle Johnson ljohnson at resgen.com
Wed Sep 27 11:00:20 EDT 2000

Markus,

The binary distribution of FXPy-0.99.128 is for Python 1.5.2. I do not have
binaries for Python 1.6 or Python 2.0b1 yet, although you can compile those
against the sources yourself if you have Visual C++. I plan to make binaries
for the other Pythons available for the next release of FXPy.

Lyle

P.S. You (and others) can always send inquiries about FXPy directly to me if
you like, at the e-mail address listed on the FXPy home page.

news:8qsbs1$7hr$1 at bw107zhb.bluewin.ch...