[Q] FOX-Binding for Python ?

Markus Meng meng.engineering at bluewin.ch
Wed Sep 27 02:08:16 EDT 2000

Hi all,

I just wanted to 'play' a little with the FOX Binding that
comes as a binary installation for Windows:
FXPy-0.99.128-win32.exe

However I've installed version 1.6 of python, and I'am
having difficulties in running the demo test suite. Just loading
the FOX module itself, doesn't work. Is the FOX-library mentioned
above compiled against an earlier version of python, and if so
do I need to recompile the GUI lib in order to get a running version
for version 1.6 of python?

My setup:

c:\programme\python16
c:\programme\python16\FXPy

Any help, or info would be appreciated. Thank's

markus