P*rl in Latin, whither Python?

Samuel A. Falvo II kc5tja at garnet.armored.net
Fri Nov 10 13:19:27 EST 2000

On Fri, 10 Nov 2000 02:51:58 GMT, Steve Williams wrote:
>http://www.csse.monash.edu.au/~damian/papers/HTML/Perligata.html

Now THIS is fascinating.  I honestly didn't think Perl could have its syntax
cleaned up so well.  Not that I understand Latin, but it sure looks a lot
cleaner.

>I propose Python in Finnish.

I take it Italian is too close to Latin for you?  :)  How about Japanese?  I
heard (though cannot verify) that Japanese was pretty orthogonal, and should
be easily computer parsable (compared to, say, English or German. ;) ).

--
KC5TJA/6, DM13, QRP-L #1447 | Official Channel Saint, *Team Amiga*
Samuel A. Falvo II	    |