Problem Installing/Using Windows Extensions

richard_chamberlain richard_chamberlain at ntlworld.com
Sat Jun 17 17:58:55 EDT 2000

Hi David,

I had the same problem with a PC at work running W95, but not on any of the
others. I finally narrowed it down to be the only one without Internet
Explorer 5 installed. And from that I presume that DCOM needs to be
installed.

Hope that helps,

Richard

news:2F466A4F08768158.E7F19F943AD91E75.0C469CA3C5F346B1 at lp.airnews.net...