Problem Installing/Using Windows Extensions

Mark Hammond mhammond at skippinet.com.au
Sun Jun 18 00:28:02 EDT 2000

"David Steffen" <steffen at biomedcomp.com> wrote in message
news:2F466A4F08768158.E7F19F943AD91E75.0C469CA3C5F346B1 at lp.airnews.net...

> I'd be delighted to RTFM, if I could find the relevant M (I've looked
> in the included Python docs and on the python.org and starship python
> websites).

Sheesh - On the "downloads" page (which is where you _must_ have got 132
from), just under the explanation about 1.5 and 1.6 living together, it
says:

Should you have any problems installing these packages, please refer to
the <a ..>Installation Problems Guide</a>.

Ive now made it BOLD, and also copied the line to the info about each
specific build.

Please check it out, and let me know how I can possibly make it any
clearer.  Your exact problem is listed there...

Mark.