Problem Installing/Using Windows Extensions

Stefan Migowsky smigowsky at dspace.de
Mon Jun 19 02:44:15 EDT 2000

Hi,

the problem is not the dcom package but a DLL. Mircosoft removed an
interface
from the comcat.dll which the win32all package needs.

Try to get hold of a comcat.dll version 4.71 and register it using
regsvr32.exe before
you install win23all. After the install you can register again the DLL which
is in your system32
or system directory.  With this patch your packages will install.

	Stefan