olemsg32 module used in win32com exchange server example?

Grant Edwards grant at nowhere.
Tue Jan 18 12:08:44 EST 2000

I'm trying to run the exchange server test script that I found
in the win32com sources.  I've two questions:

 1) Where does the "olemsg32" module come from?  I've installed
    python 1.5.2 and win32all and I don't seem to have olemsg32.

 2) Does the win32com stuff talk directly to the Exchange
    server, or does it go through a local copy of Outlook?

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  I'm in DISGUISE as a
                                  at               BAGGAGE CHECKER....I can