olemsg32 module used in win32com exchange server example?

Grant Edwards grant at nowhere.
Wed Jan 19 17:30:37 EST 2000

>>  2) Does the win32com stuff talk directly to the Exchange
>>     server, or does it go through a local copy of Outlook?
>
>It goes through the MAPI DLLs - the same DLLs that the local copy of
>Outlook itself uses.

Cool.  Does that mean that I don't even need to have Outlook
installed in order for a Python/COM/MAPI program to work?

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  Yow! I forgot my
                                  at               PAIL!!