Which Python book?

Jethro Cramp jsc at zoo.co.uk
Fri Jan 21 09:14:04 EST 2000

I have both books: 'Programming Python' and 'Learning Python'. I value the
'Learning Python' book way and above 'Programming Python'.

There is a lot in 'Programming Python' but it is not ideal for learning the
language and you will have to make a heavy investment in time to get a
decent return from the book. My major dislike with the book is that the
chapter titles are all very humorous, but tell you little about what is in
the chapter.

Jethro Cramp