ObjectDomain status?

Dan Snider dsnider at mindspring.com
Fri Jan 28 14:17:40 EST 2000

Hi Harri,

> I wonder if the
> company has gone belly-up?

Absoultely, 100% not!! We are doing quite well but extremely busy preparing
a public beta of a new release. This should be posted real soon... You know
the deal about dates :-) Sorry for the delay in some of the pre-sale support
emails. We are trying to hire more people to accomodate the demand but the
new release has us a little behind.

Regards,

Dan