ObjectDomain status?

hpasanen at my-deja.com hpasanen at my-deja.com
Thu Jan 27 11:10:57 EST 2000

Hi,

This brushes on Python, so I though someone here might know...

I've recently evaluated ObjectDomain UML modeller for our internal use.
(http://www.objectdomain.com/)   The unique feature of their product is
that it contains an embedded JPython as a scripting language, while
the rest of it resembles Rational Rose a whole lot from the UI
perspective.  (perhaps too much?)

All in all, ObjectDomain 2.5 seems to work reasonably well, but I can't
get any response from ObjectDomain to my queries.  I wonder if the
company has gone belly-up?

Anyone in the know?  Would be a shame to see a prominent Python product
going down the drain, but perhaps they'll Open-Source it? ;-)

Regards,

Harri

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.