Which GUI?

Thomas Hamelryck thamelry at vub.ac.be
Fri Feb 18 04:09:12 EST 2000

Mike Fletcher <mfletch at tpresence.com> wrote:
[snip]
: 	(minor) Stability issues (passing incorrect arguments can cause
: memory protection errors etc.) Note: wxPython has been much more stable for
: me than Fox, but I haven't used Fox in a number of months.
[snip]

Fox is slowly working towards Fox 1.0. The python bindings to fox are lagging behind
(they're currently at version 0.99.87). I asked whether they were planning to
continue the development of FXPy and the answer was yes, after Fox 1.0 is released.

So FXPy will probably become a valid option in the near futur.

http://www.cfdrc.com/FOX/fox.html
http://home.HiWAAY.net/~johnson2/FXPy/

Cheers,

---
Thomas Hamelryck    Institute of Molecular and Structural Biology
Aarhus University   Gustav Wieds Vej 10C
DK-8000 Aarhus C    Denmark