IIS + ASP + <#@Language=Python#>== performance_hit

Tom Funk no_spam_tdfunk at nettally.com_spam_sux
Tue Feb 29 19:24:48 EST 2000

Joel:

In an article posted Thu, 24 Feb 2000 18:49:00 -0500,
Joel Lucsy (jjlucsy at concentric.net) said:
> Try my python15.dll at http://www.concentric.net/~Jjlucsy/python15.dll and
> see if it helps. Basica1ly it uses delay loading of some of the dlls to
> speed load time.

I'll keep this in mind.

However, getting this done would take an act of Congress.  My ISP is
supporting Python as a kind of trial, and I don't want to rock the boat
with too many "special requests."  Besides, they're slow-slow-slow at
getting anything done.  It'd take forever.

However, thank you for the offer.

--
Thomas D. Funk                           |        "Software is the lever