Starving for an Advanced Python Book

Michael Hudson mwh21 at cam.ac.uk
Wed Apr 5 04:25:20 EDT 2000

lewst <lewst at yahoo.com> writes:

> This is off-topic, but what is with this funky way
> of signing articles?  I've now seen many people do
> this on the Python list but am not quite getting it.

It's all Tim Peters' fault.

The first example of its use is preserved for future generations in
the Python quotations file:

  http://starship.python.net/crew/amk/quotations/python-quotes.html

which you should read anyway, it's a fine advert for this newsgroup.

Cheers,
M.

--
well, take it from an old hand: the only reason it would be easier
to program in C is that you can't easily express complex  problems