Starving for an Advanced Python Book

lewst lewst at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 5 01:07:09 EDT 2000

Willie Peloquin <wpeloqui at ismi.net> wrote:

> Try "Python and Tkinter Programming" by John E. Grayson. It is an
> excellent book, full of useful information on using Python in the
> real world.

I already own this one, and I agree it's a really comprehensive and
nicely organized book.  Just make sure you are fairly-to-very
comfortable with Python before taking it on.  It jumps right into some
(IMO) complicated example code and doesn't let up.  I figure this text
will become more useful to me as I become more comfortable and
experienced with Python itself.