Sourceforge and Python

Samuel A. Falvo II kc5tja at garnet.armored.net
Tue Apr 25 13:26:18 EDT 2000

In article <007b01bfaf14$f33114b0$3cdd3fcb at neil>, Neil Hodgson wrote:
>   Aspects which are good at SourceForge include having MailMan to set up
>mailing lists with archives and no advertising. Your site may be found by
>people searching or browsing SourceForge. CVS access is normally good
>although there are problems on Windows with SourceForge's choice of SSH
>version _1_ for write access.

How the *hell* did you get your CVS repo to work on SourceForge?  :)

Whenever I try to upload to the repo I've set up for my own project, it
tells me I don't have write permissions after processing about four or five
files (I forget the exact error phrase, but that's basically what it
reports).  Now, I've used CVS before -- I have a repo set up on my box at
home.  What am I missing with respect to CVS with SourceForge?

--
KC5TJA/6, DM13, QRP-L #1447
Samuel A. Falvo II