Python for the Palm(tm) Computing Platform

Christian Tismer tismer at appliedbiometrics.com
Mon Oct 25 09:56:08 EDT 1999

Martin Pool wrote:

> It seemed like starting from Stackless Python might be a profitable
> alternative: in that case the interpreter can just be left suspended if
> the OS wants to go and do something else.

Nice to see Stackless being considered for various projects.
I had no time to make it a real distribution, but the current
version 0.4 can be created if you load version 0.3 and replace
files again from
http://www.pns.cc/anonftp/pub/veryfar.zip

This gives you the latest aptches which make the Python evaluator
absolutely continuation-safe,and included is a continuationmodule.c
which is supposed to be build as an extension module.

Preparing-a-final-version-plus-paper-for-SPAM8 - ly y'rs - chris

Kaiserin-Augusta-Allee 101   :    *Starship* http://starship.python.net
10553 Berlin                 :     PGP key -> http://wwwkeys.pgp.net