Why is tcl broken?

Cameron Laird claird at Starbase.NeoSoft.COM
Thu Jun 10 07:44:19 EDT 1999

In article <375F82C7.CF0F0477 at iname.com>,
Fernando Mato Mira  <matomira at iname.com> wrote:
>Hello,
>
>  I'm trying to collect a list of all the _current_ issues making tcl
>a bad language choice. I'd like concrete examples, and not just
			.
			.
			.
I don't entirely understand your intent.  <URL:http://
starbase.neosoft.com/~claird/comp.lang.tcl/fmm.html>
details confusions that persistently arise in use of
Tcl.  Perhaps that will serve you.

Please give a concrete example of a concrete example.
Commitment to PalmOS for your deliverable is one of
the first issues that comes to my mind; in that case,
Tcl is "a bad language choice", because it's not cur-
rently available for PalmOS.  Is that the sort of
thing you have in mind?
--

Cameron Laird           http://starbase.neosoft.com/~claird/home.html
claird at NeoSoft.com      +1 281 996 8546 FAX