Thanks for Python...

Jeff Rush jrush at summit-research.com
Wed Jun 23 06:43:42 EDT 1999

Welcome to the Python community, John.  Yes, Python is a truly
wonderful language for cranking out quick prototypes or test jigs.
I prototyped a complete web-based general ledger system in Python,
figuring I'd downcode it to C for speed later, but so far I haven't needed
to.  Python is also just plain fun...  Now if I could just get time to port
it to the PalmPilot, I'd never be away from it.

-Jeff Rush

On Mon, 21 Jun 1999 21:30:44, Anonymous <nobody at newsfeeds.com> wrote:

> Dear Python Developers,
>
> I must say how thankful I am for Python. It has saved me at work once so
> far.

<snip>