Thanks for Python...

Anonymous nobody at newsfeeds.com
Tue Jun 22 17:40:20 EDT 1999

Terry Reedy <tjreedy at udel.edu> wrote in message
news:7knb7p$kas$2 at news.udel.edu...
> In article <376ead64 at anonymous.newsfeeds.com>,
>
> John Brainard posting anonymously as nobody at newsfeeds.com says...
>
> >write a mach-server that emulated the real server. I was successful at
>
> >mach server that I had originally written in Perl and it works much
>
> and >I hope that my boss is impressed.
>
> To impress your boss more, use 'mock' (imitation) instead of 'mach'
> (speed number) when you write your report.
>
> TJR (With a real email address, I would have sent this privately.)

I apologise for posting anonymously to this group. I had no idea that
newsfeeds would hide my e-mail address when I posted. I have nothing to hide
from this news group, or any other that I read from and will change my sig
file to include that and my icq number.

As for the misspelling, I am truly embarassed by it. I am normally quite
about checking it.

  --------== Posted Anonymously via Newsfeeds.Com ==-------
     Featuring the worlds only Anonymous Usenet Server