sites offering free webspace & Python scripting...?

alex at magenta.com alex at magenta.com
Thu Dec 9 14:52:56 EST 1999

In article <slrn84r2e2.i24.thor at localhost.localdomain>,
  irmina at ctv.es wrote:
      [snip]
> >I know of quite a few suppliers of free webspace that
> >offer no scripting whatsoever, and a few that allow
> >Perl scripting, but I'd really like to do my scripting in
>
> Which one offers free web space and *free Perl scripting* ?

Hmmm, I guess hogging the info would be against the spirit
of this group, hn?-)  Took me quite a bit of effort to find
out, but, here goes... -- here's a few that seem to work
pretty well:

http://www.virtualave.net
http://www.webhosting.com
http://www.prohosting.com
http://www.webjump.com

One of those (I forget which) doesn't even force you to show
their ads, although they do _ask_ it as a favour.

Maybe if we all now started lobbying them to suggest they
support Python too...:-)

Alex

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.