sites offering free webspace & Python scripting...?

Paul Boddie paulb at infercor.no
Fri Dec 10 10:43:31 EST 1999

alex at magenta.com wrote:

> In article <slrn84r2e2.i24.thor at localhost.localdomain>,
>   irmina at ctv.es wrote:
> >
> > Which one offers free web space and *free Perl scripting* ?

[...]

That's http://www.prohosting.com, I think.

> Maybe if we all now started lobbying them to suggest they
> support Python too...:-)

Well, CGIPython might be a start. However, ProHosting runs BSD/OS and I don't
remember a binary being available for that on the CGIPython site. Perhaps
someone running BSD/OS (or BSDI as it's also known, apparently) would consider
contributing a CGIPython binary...

Paul