pythoncom and MTS

Stephen Milton milton at isomedia.com
Mon Dec 20 14:59:59 EST 1999

Could someone give me an example of how to work with the IIS/MTS server
components thru Python.  All of the supplied examples for administration of
the IIS/MTS server are written in VBScript, but I would like to be able to
directly work with the various objects thru Python.  An example of the VBS
code I am trying to implement in Python follows:

    ADSPath = "IIS://localhost/w3svc/1"
    Set ADSObject = GetObject (ADSPath)
    ADSObject.Put ObjectParameter, (ValueList)

Email CC on replies would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Steve Milton
ISOMEDIA, Inc.

news:4D0A23B3F74DD111ACCD00805F31D8101D8BCB5A at RED-MSG-50...