pythoncom and MTS

John Nielsen nielsenjf at my-deja.com
Tue Dec 21 23:11:26 EST 1999

Here is some code that may help you.

To get the IIS ADSI component try something like this:

adsi=win32com.client.Dispatch('ADsNameSpaces')
adspath='IIS://localhost/w3svc/1'
adsobj=adsi.getobject("",adspath)

If you have the latest pythoncom, search in the COM section for ADSI.
You'll find some examples using get,put, putex, etc. for ADSI (though in
this case using exchange).

john

In article <s5t2mkq0rg358 at corp.supernews.com>,
  "Stephen Milton" <milton at isomedia.com> wrote:
> Could someone give me an example of how to work with the IIS/MTS
server
> components thru Python.  All of the supplied examples for
administration of
> the IIS/MTS server are written in VBScript, but I would like to be
able to
> directly work with the various objects thru Python.  An example of the
VBS

--
nielsenjf at my-Deja.com

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/